.
Monday, December 02, 2002
Oh donkey balls, oh donkey balls, we honour you oh donkey balls.

I think i should make a donkey christmas carroll. It seems only fitting. Merry Christmas everyone. This christmas i think we should each do a selfless good deed. Now here is some ideas: Buy some cellular accessories from Krista (she will get commision for it)
Buy a cell phone from krista (krista gets more xmas money)
Or if you totally run out of idea you can always stick with the good old buy a bell expressVu satelight dish from krista bit....Thats always nice.

So anyways what happened today. Well i decided to start a new catch phrase. When something is "shitty" you can say "well isn't that just the crack in the plumbers ass". Intelligent. I also came up with a really good quote today at work but i cant remember it. I was talking to Karren about massage therapy places and I was sayin how there are slutty ones that charge for manual releases (hang jobs). She said that there are also places that will "massage your boobies". Maybe it's just my boobies, but i wouldn't pay to get them massaged. ........actually if i wanted them massaged at all i'm pretty sure i could get it done for free if i just asked some guy. "Hey guy, wanna massage my boobs?" Hey, maybe i could start charging them? Hey ...maybe.

Exciting news hot off the press. I'm eating oreo ice cream as we speak with no lactaid pills. I have been slowly poisoning myself with lactose enzyme the past few months and have brought my immunity WAY up! YAY for me. Like i can eat cheese without barfing. Miraculous. Secondly i admit that i can't spell. I blame it on french immersion cause i was really good at spelling in grade 6. I could even spell Miramichi when no one else could. I remember when we imalgimated. Cause i was pissed that instead of spelling newcastle in the spelling b we were going to have to spell Miramichi. The bastards.

Anyways i guess this is good enough for now. I have calc with sara and i dunno how to do it so i'm dumb. And i am going to eat all this icecream.


Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:42 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment