.
Tuesday, December 17, 2002
OK well guess what kids? Guess where I am? Well lets see...Krista is only EVER in 4 places. Am I at school? NOOOO cause i finished writing my last exam until after xmas....oh fuck i just remembered i have to find time to write a god damn paper for english before jan 6. Am I at my apartment? HA Am i at the camp? (like i would be given that chance to sit on my ass at the camp for more than 2 hours) thats right i'm at WORK. Where else would i be? I am always at work. In fact i see my friends more at work that outside of it! Crystal came to pay her phone bill the other night or else i prolly wouldn't have seen her until next week. Yeah so i wanna go out wednesday night even though i will be fasting. Imagine that. Me, fasting. HA and HA again. I have to get me teeth hauled in bathurst the next morning at 8:30 boys and i'm gonna be sedated. Talk about some kind of a hangover thats gonna be.

Well i am updating this cause i just know sara is gonna go into withdrawl if i dont. Dad broke our computer the other night when there was a power surge so i guess mom cant come and sign my guest book and growl me about how many times i say fuck. Fuck eh? yeah fuckin eh.

Ya know my eyes are havin a hard time of it. I just got glasses and then like at work i have almost poked my eyes out a half dozen times. 3 of them at least were with the handle of a mop.

I have to bring all the subs i won on the radio to work tonight for our little exchanging gifts thingie. I got karren a gift certificate. It shows the love. ha.... ha..ha Anyways i am gonna have 7 foot longs and i think i am gonna keep 2 just for me cause i fuckin won em. I'm not given them all away. Nope. Noppers.

Teapot slept in my room last night. I think she left a flea trap for dad cause i slept with her and didn't see any fleas but i guess one bit him on the foot. He was prolly lying. I think he just wants to say she has fleas so it will freak me out. Cause he is the one with the alergies to him and i am always growling him that i cant have tpot in the house.

Well i am glad that i am done exams. And i think we should all go to the movies tonight. I only work at 10 oclock tomorrow morning so that would be fun! Who's comin with me? Leave me an icq message and i will get it at work or else leave me a txt message on 624-8336. If yo

Krista Experienced Paradise at 2:14 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment