.
Thursday, December 05, 2002
ok what the fuck is up with my life. I feel like i'm in a stupid fucking tv show that hopefully will be cancelled soon. My two dogs died, my love life stinks and last night it was so fucking cold my pipes froze to my apartment and now i dont have cold water. Only hot. And dad doesn't see a problem with this. Oh yeah...i love scalding showers...... GREAT
PLus it's christmas and my job just happens to suck hairy ass during this season cause everyone is pissed at something. I have exams coming up and i dont have time to study. AND I HAVE NO WATER. I had to brush my teeth in hot water today... do you know how disgusting that is? GROSS. Anyways i'm having a fucking horrible time and i can't wait until this year. Oh and did i forget to say about my nana's cancer and how she is missing half her face and needs a prothesis AND acan't eat ANYTHING so has lost like 100 pounds (no kidding) and is slowly starving to death? Merry fucking christmas and i better have a fucking good new year.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 6:10 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment