.
Saturday, December 28, 2002
well i'm at work again. My gums are starting to heal but the stitches have been hurting the past few nights. Also i still haven't stopped thinking about joel 24/7. I wonder if i could partake in an expierement to have the "love" part of my brain removed. I think that would solve all my problems. I would never have a broken heart again.

Interesting.... anyways everyone has been home for awhile now and i still haven't hung out with anyone really. I've been phoning people and they are never home or i am told to call back and when i do they are gone. So is everyone avoiding me or what? And where the hell is josh cause he was supposed to come visit me?!?! Also we have to hurry up and igure out what we are doing new years. I think it would be cool if we all went to the tide and then went back to jenni's or something.

I haven't seen craig.... *whine whine whine*
Someone make me happy. I think i will be happier once the prebbles move out and i can move back into my apartment. I will have my computer right there and monolpoly tycoon and my satelite and my new DVD PLAYER YAYAYAYAYAY. OOOOOO i have something to look forward too. I have a LAS silverchair fan thing coming in the mail anyday now but i have to be ready for it cause when it comes it is going to have a special form in it where i can get framed luv your life cells that are autographed. Thats right folks AUTOGRAPHED!!! Oh man i have been having some freaky dreams latley. Last night i was in newcastle australia and i was ain a fruit store (cause daniel john's parents own one) and i was like "where could i speak to greg?" (daniels dad) and the cashier is like he's over there in the office. So i go and ind him and im like "hi i'm krista chase. I'm from canada. I was wondering where i could find your wife? I was wanting to speak with her about something" and then he would tell me cause he wouldn't know i was a fan, see? So then i find her and i tell her what a good job she has been diong managing the silverchair fan club and tell her how my life dream was to come to australia and silverchair motivated me to do it and i did it. And then the only other lie goal i had was to meet silverchair. So then i convince her to give me back stage passes to the canadian concert and i meet them and get my picture taken. but there is another version of the dream that the same but instead i go back to daniels house and she calls all the guys over and we hang out at the john's. I'm not sure which dream i want to come true more, cause i wanna see them in concert too.

K well i'm a huge dork but i love silverchair. I am going to get a lisence plate that says SLVRCHR
oooooo nice eh? or LLAMA
which ever one isn't taken.

I got new sneakers for christmas. They have pink holograms on the side that turn blue and purple when i walk. They are soooo cool. Nellyicious. They are the vans from beta if any of you have seen them. Well i guess i should go read everyone else's blogger and see whats up cause no one ever calls me or anything.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 10:49 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment