.
Monday, December 09, 2002
well my pipes are frozen yet again.... solid this time. So i guess it's back to living with the parents for a lil while. Just until dad can fix it. He thinks he can. But it will prolly be after xmas. Oh well i prolly would have been up there most of the holidays anyways. I finished calc YAY and i think i did pretty good onthe exam. If you cant remember the number at the camp just call my house number and leave a msg on the machine. I will prolly be checking them. Oh and my cell doesn't work in sunny corner so you are only gonna get me if i am in town for school or work. Luvvies to all. (ps my tarot says that by sunday this bad shit will be over and things will be getting better) THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!

Krista Experienced Paradise at 7:10 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment