.
Friday, December 06, 2002
yeah so get this i get another message from joel today after asking him to stop messaging me and asking mom about me and to tell his mom to do the same. After all he is the one that said he didn't like me more than a friend and that we should talk anymore. His mom also stopped talking to me by the way.... So anyways he write me this note saying i'm a self centered stupid bitch and that he was going to wait the 3 yers until i was done my degree so he could be with me but now that he's seen my true colors he sees i'm not worth it and isn't going to wait now. And he also said that he told his mom my wishes and she burst into tears. Well sorry but what about how they made me feel? It's easy to say that he was going to love me now because there is no chance of us being together. And why do they think they can treat me like that without a negative reaction anyways? fuck i dunno which is worse guys in general or australian guys.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 9:17 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment