.
Friday, January 17, 2003
*crowns herself best updater*

you all suck at updating. I am queen blog. Tonight i am retyping my notes and organizing them and watching the 10 channels i get on my sat dish cause i have too much cable running from my new place to my apartment and to the dish in back. Daddy and i are going to fix it on sunday prolly. Work wasn't too bad today at all. I got a lot done and didn't feel grumpy about doing it. BUT today is day 3 of having my student loan in my purse and forgetting to deposit it. Weeeee. Oh and i finally ordered my book yesterday for accounting and got it today. (2 weeks late) I think .....i dont know what i think but i know that i'm always late. If i ever get married i am going to have to set the date fro 2 weeks before when i really want to have it cause knowing me i will just have ordered the flowers or something the week before.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 8:30 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment