.
Sunday, January 12, 2003
i'm going to the camp tonight to visit teapot... and well mom and dad too. Then tomorrow we are all coming down and dad is going to move my satelight into the master bedroom in the main part of the house. He also has to go down to the main phone box and swtich all the wires around so my apartment phone is linked into all the jacks in the main house and then the disconnected # will only be in my apartment. We also have to move my fridge into the house and my couch and my bed. The power bill is just to high if i live in this drafty apartment. So moving day again tomorrow. I think it will be cooler in there anyways....less of a distance to the bathroom. I should do some cal but i dont have the self dicipline.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:42 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment