.
Thursday, January 16, 2003
well i was working over 30 hours a week there for awhile and trying to keep up with school and homework. Just wasn't working. So i gave marilyn a letter telling her i couldn't handle it and it would be perfect at 20 hours a week because i need that many to save for school but i can't handle more than that. So she does up the schedual. I have on average 12 hours a week for the next 2 weeks. Why can't i just get what i want for once. I have been working here for 3 years.....for heavens sake. lament.

I went to the Gym with dustin tonight. We were there for just about 2 hours. I always feel really good when i leave the gym. We had fun. I also bought a punch pass. It was 50 bucks and i get to go 10 times... So opposed to paying 6 bucks a time i am only saving 10 bucks but opposed to buying a 2 month membership (equivilent of the times i would prolly go ) i would be saving 40 bucks. So good deal. I am only going to yvons once a week but i work out at home every night with my new yoga ball thingy. I'm going to be hot by september. Oh yeah and we were on the new elliptical thingies and dustin goes "try course 4" so i'm like ok.... so friggin 12 minutes into it my "cross country skiis" as i like to call them were almost pointed directly at the cieling and i was supposed to be skiing uphill!?!?! yeah right thanks alot dustin... oh well i made er.

both dustin and my bum is a lot tighter. We are proud of our new bums.

Anyways i am beginning to ramble. Toddlieoo



Krista Experienced Paradise at 9:44 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment