.
Friday, January 03, 2003
Well since no one else has updated their blog i may as well give somebody else something to read. Jenni left today... i think or at least that what she told me. Crystal isn't leaving tomorrow anymore because there is supposed to be a snow storm so i get another day to hang out with her. I still haven't hung out with a lot of people but i guess thats alright. If they wanted to see me they would have made more of an effort anyways. You know who you all are. And if you feel guilty i think you should send me $20 to make me feel better.

Anyways Jenni and Dustin and I all went to ladies night at Choo Choo's last night. There were a lot of preps there and i had a lot of fun talkin with them. See what no one beleives is that they really are nice people once you get to know them. Actually it's kind of ironic but i think they are intimidated by everyone else not the other way around. Yeah so we were dacin and i had a great time. I usually do have a good time with jenni and dustin though. Sometimes dustin and i argue too much but thats just cause we are both bitches. Oh well what can you do. I did notice that Adem Campbell lost a lot of weight. Way to go Adem...lookin good. John Pie also looks very good. I think that was one of the only time i really talked to him. I've seen him before but just from a far and he looked like a real big asshole. Up close he doesn't look like an asshole but i guess he prolly still is ;)

I got new jeans that lace up the front from suzy shier and i've worn them once. So yes as you've guessed it they have already begun to fall apart. One of the things the string goes through came apart and now my fly is open and i am at work. Thats all i need if for old men from chatham to see in the front of my pants and get turned on by my fruit of the looms.

Well i guess i shoud get this store organized for closing. I will just be back in here tomorrow though..... i almost live at work. Does anyone else think i work an awful lot? I do.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 7:26 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment