.
Monday, January 20, 2003
yeah...so i like my new password thingie. I hope it keeps the assholes out. I dont really have mucht o blog about other than i have about a million reasons why university on the miramichi is A HUGE RIP OFF!!!! 1) you have to pay out $130 for application fee's to be accepted to all the schools. 2) you have to pay all misc fee's that the schools decide to charge such as the $5/course tec fee for UNB course (when the fuck do you use tec at UPOTM?? hi tec= looseleaf) 3)it costs $10 bucks to get a transcript mailed if you are switching to a diff uni like st marys. You have to pay this $10 three time =$30. You have to fax all three requests in which is difficult since they are busy most of the time and MTA makes it even more difficult by putting a msg on their phone saying they dont accept phone or email requests and to fax thema dn then they give you a disconnected fax number. FUCKERS So far i have paid around 300 bucks in fees that i wouldn't have had to paid if i had just gone to saint mary's in the first place. NOW here is the KICKER. Sure i saved about 6000 bucks for not having to pay living expenses but i bet you i will spend around $500 in gas going back and forth to class. So that leaves me with only saving 5200 (-300 in extra expenses). Now there is a chance this could be money wasted not saved because other uni's might not even recognize all my credits. ALSO i am paying the same tuition as the people at the UNB campus and the like are paying but here is what i am missing: A) a social life. B) sports C) parties D) new friends E) new job location F) a boyfriend G) not having to pay for car insurance cause i wouldn't be driving H)missing my whole first year uni expierance which will most likeley cause me to have it in my 2nd year (when it is more important to make good grades) and i will almost flunk out like my brother and totally fuck up my next 3 years of uni. So in closing only send your kids to the uni program on the miramichi unless you hate their guts and want to see them suffer. I know my parents thought it was a bargain but i think i would have rather paid the rest in order to have a better and easier time of it.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 7:19 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment