.
Saturday, February 08, 2003
well am i EVER ready to go to the red rock! YAY I have to go home right after work and pack a whole bunch of stuff. I think i am going to bring stuff up there to cook my supper. I may as well. I am bringing so much stuff already. I am going to bring my air matress so someone can sleep on it too, cause i have the middle room! YAY actually if worse comes to worse i will put my air matress in the sauna and turn that into a bed room lol. hahaha that would be funny. Yup so i am going to be drinking long island iced tea.... so i have to bring lots of supplies. My drinking JUG, sugar and lemon juice accompanied by my tequila, triple sec, vodka, rum, gin and coke. mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is going to be fuuunnnn. I am going to bring stir fry and rice for supper. I am gonna eat my face off before everyone gets there so i can be prepared for monopoly. i am going to have to feed fork before i leave.
OH YEAH can someone that is going to be home from feb 27th till march 4th feed forkie? She would only have to be fed every second day caues she doesn't like eating that much anyways. ooops here comes a customer See ya's tonight

Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:01 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment