.
Friday, February 07, 2003
well my hair is cut above my shoulders and i have no idea how to do it anymore. Oh well.

Oh and i just called Joel to wish him happy birthday. I called a few times but i kept getting the machine so i was going to wait so i could call and talk to joel in person. But then i decided against it and i left a happy bday msg on the machine. That way his mom can decided to erase it or not depending on how she thinks it will make him feel. I've pretty much accepted the fact that when it comes to joel i am always going to be unhappy unless i'm with him. I mean i left a msg, hung up and started to bawl. I guess i just have to learn to deal with the fact that life isn't fair and it's more hateful towards joel than the average person.

PS please everyone watch the MS special on CTV on sunday at 1 o'clock. We need to raise awareness and find a cure because so many canadians have ms and will be diagnosed with ms in the next 5 years. The cure could be within in our reach within that time frame so we need to raise the money to get it!

Krista Experienced Paradise at 8:15 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment