.
Saturday, March 15, 2003
ok so joel told me off and shit for talking to him. I think i am going nuts cause if i remember right he is the one that emailed me? (looks at last blogger...yep i'm right)

Yeah so anyways i cant wait till i turn 19 cause it sucks being 18. On another note i am going to be selling both my cellphones with all their accessories. I am selling my slick kyocera flip for approx 200 bucks cause it has a leather case and a car charger. Maybe 220. Yeah caue the pehone itself is only like 2 months old and cost like 200 bucks new. Also i am seeling my nokia 3285 with a red and blue/silverface plate with a car charger. That one is going for 80. Also i have a old cd player i'm selling for 50 bucks haha if i can get that much for it and i was thinking about selling my karaokee machine as well. If you want any of it, make an offer. Yeah so i'm not gonna have a cell and you will finally have no choice but to leave a message on my machine. YEAH!

I am going to see silverchair amy 23 and 24th. All these cool atlantic canadians are going up. I am gonna meet up witha bunch of them in the T dot. Hahaha i am such a dork that i emailed Heath Johns (ultimate army of prawns ) fan club (steve urkel) and was like "could i please have some back stage passes?" Maybe Julia Johns will have pity on me and give me a pass to talk to her son... who is my mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmy daniel. OH but seriously, ben has always been my fav is by FAR the hottest now (h used to be second when johnsy was in his prime) but you should see his mmm lovley golden tan body all waxed and surfish....oh ben... when will you come save me? AND THE SMILE!! (i should start buying film for my camera now and hook up some way of just having it automaticly take a pictureevery 60 seconds.) I have two nights to see them though so i hope i get some good shots. If i get to meet silverchair people i will never complain about ANYTHING EVER again cause i will just be like "this sucks but i met silverchair once".

Ahhh the completedness my life would be in.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 10:32 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment