.
Monday, April 21, 2003
ok well i guess i haven't really blogged in a really long time. Things have been pretty good since i went on the paxil. I forgot to take it right away this morning and i started bawling talking to sunny cause i missed him so much lol. Oh well i took one and didn't cry again all day. I went to work an hour late today cause i got my schedual all mixed up. I am starting at Rogers tomorrow and will be working there wednesday as well. I am going to have to study for psyc tonight or else i wont get any studying done at all. I am only planning to study for 2 or 3 hours anyways cause after that it just pushes what you already know out of your head.

So that should be exciting. Once i am working by myself you peeps can stop by and visit me. Joel and Sunny both have the addy to my web page now so they both can read what i write here but for some reason i doubt Joel will bother. Yeah sometimes i feel like i dont know joel at all cause he never lets anyone in on what he;s thinking. Sometimes i wonder if he is even himself on the outside. I think there may be a whole different joel inside there and i wanna get to know that joel but i dunno if i ever will. I miss him :( But what can you do. Sometimes if i wonder if he even wants to know who i am on the inside? prolly not, i dun think he gives to much of a shit about anything at all. But like i said before i cant read him at all. I'm a sucker for punishment.

Well i have awesome speakers from CostCo for like 98 bucks. They are 5.1 surround by logitech. Neato. I need a boyfriend, one that i like and one thats not immature. Yes please. I've never really met anyone that would fit the profile cept sunny and he's kinda far away..... oh cra-rappa pa-rappa.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 7:39 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment