.
Sunday, June 29, 2003
ewwwwww...blogger is fugly....commodor 64 style.

ANYWAYS things are getting low again. The red rock made me realize that i was really drunk and on top of that that i have to change things or things just arent ever going to get better. I have to make a REAL effort to be who i was in australia, that is who i am happiest as and who i am supposed to be but for some reason living here and people knowing that i used to be like and having to live up to that makes it hard. So if you find me acting wierd it's just cause i'm not going to be how i used to be. I am tired of being so blunt, i need to change. Some friends i dont want to hang out with anymore cause it just takes too much effort and shiet out of me. I guess i've just grown. i want to feel like a nice girl, and be well liked, just like i was in australia. I think this is why i am having so many problems here, i didn't have the room to be who i wanted and i did in australia so now i know what i really wanna be like i just have to work at it here cause i fall into old ways of things.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 11:15 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment