.
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
For some reason everytime i go to Sar's blogger today it stops dead! FUCK YOU SARA"S BLOG FUCK YOU AND YOUR NOT RESPONDING TO MY INTERNET EXPLORER. Oh yeah... i am trying to be a nicer sweeter girl. Gees sara's blogger i would really appreciate it next tiem if you wouldn't not respond to my internet explorer. I am just on my lunch break from work. I am acting manager this week as Jen is on vacation. Well i get to check the mail and make the payments and handle the retarded customers and all that jaz so it's a good time. I am in the process of rearranging the displays down there.

I enjoyed the Jerambo blog by the way.... i read it just before i came here. BUT i wonder one thing....what did you pick up at kris's and why do you just call my house the landing spot? Is that's it's new name or did you just not want people to know where you were landing?

Yeah, so i dunno. I feel the depression coming on but this fits well with my theory. I have to start taking double amounts of paxil from now till like 4 more days and then go back to one a day. Cause my hormone levels are worse this time of the month i do believe......hahaha lol i wonder who reads this? oh well now you know how to take mah pills...

Anyways yeah i dont feel like talking much to anyone during the next like 5 days i approximate. Ness called last night and i forgot to call her back cause i was later getting back from the camp then i thought. Sorry Ness. But yeah and then kelly gave me a message last night at like 12 that i didn't see till this morning and by the time i called back the crisis was over and i had to go to work. Well well well,,, i try but in the end i turn out useless.

I would like for people to keep on the look out for a 1999 Toyota Celica in ok shape that i can put some body kits on and shiet to make it spiffy? I am telling you guys now so that when i want it (like 4 years) we have a good chance of finding one by then right? Well by then i will want like a 2002. That is going to be AWESOME. Do you know how sweet a 2002 Celica will look with custom side panels and a 3-4 inch lower skirt on the front with some sex lights all up unda and a spoiler on back that could slap the skin of a black womans arse and some fucking nice paint job like black with those lil iridesecnt black cherry sparkles right in the black paint oooooo yeah and some red and black detailed interior with metal foot pedals with the holes in em with a real low clutch like BOMPPPPP *shifts to 5thgear* oooo yeah with a nice fuckin sitck shit knobby thinger that like black and red and i gotta find a good one yet but i know it will be cool...and then like fuckin amp, tweeters and woofers and boofers and hoofers and all that jazz man. I'm gonna have one nice bike craig....one nice bike.



Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:04 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment