.
Friday, July 11, 2003
Mike slept over at my house last night after a long night of drinking dancing, and makeup. Mike and I always have a great time together acting a fool. We started the day by me waking him up at 1:30 to go for lunch at Subway...after that he wanted to come back to work with me, so i brought him back to the mall. We drew pictures of shiet and then we decided...well actually i decided, that we needed to guy buy me some skanky clothes in bathurst. So i took off from work 2 hours early and headed for bathurst. Twas really funny. For somereason i get real stupid when i am with mike and i couldn't remember my way around bathurst so he had to give me directions. He kept getting phone calls too and it was funny cause he would be like allo bonjour sa va je suis au bathurst oui WALMART. Yeah. great. good. So then we got some clothes that i dont think mike was real impressed with cause nothing was really what we were looking for (i found out this morning that the kind of funky skank we were going for could have been achieved by we wearing my jean skirt and just my white strapless bra) so anyways i got a really nice pink sparkly braclet and like 3 tshirts which are niiiece.

THHHHHEEEEn we drove home and we got a drink at BBKING cause we was thirsty and then and then we got some fried rice and dude where's my car? Yeah so mike is scared of my parents so i dropped him off at his house and went back to my house to get ready and started drinking without him. His sister dropped him off and we drank and raved and got rea dy and then went over to kims where we acted a fool. Crazy shiet happened, brent was all necky with jerry his gf thinger in the back seat of my car and i found myself giving them a drive home which was wayyyy out of my way and like not even asking for gas money, that was so not a me thing to do. What an arse. Never again. And she was pissin me off with the silverchair sucks ass shiet after i told her to fuck off and get in my car she didn't get the hint not to diss em. And who the fuck cares what food you think is gross? "i'm scared of mayonase and tomatoe juice" ..."ewww you eat tuna?" "can we turn the light on to make sure it's only kethcup?" She's a nice girl and everything and enjoyable enough until she opens her mouth. Oh well. Then Mike and i had girl talk and shiet but he never remembers what we talk about when he's drunk. I hope he's gonna come over for movie night tonight. I love staying in now soooo much going out has almost gotten old.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:02 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment