.
Thursday, July 17, 2003
ok i need some insight into what i should do. Right now I dont have any debt. I can work from now until about october and have enough money to go to australia and get a working visa for 12 months, then i would come home and go to St. Mary's. Or i could go with the plan of action of now and go to uni and try to go on exchange next year and then go back to live with my permanent residence with my degree. But the thing is if i chose school then i have no choice to finish cause i will be in debt as soon as i enter, and i may not be able to go to australia until 3 years after i am done uni and have paid back some of my debt. I really feel like i have to be in australia before then, it is where my heart is leading me. But i know it will hurt my father immensly cause he has done everything to give me the best head start for uni. He has bought me this computer and paid for my whole first year. And i am so close with my parents and they have done everything they can for me and i know they would be SOOO dissapointed if i didn't go to school this year especially if i didn't go because of australia. I think they would get over it though. Ross says i should follow my heart and if that means hurting dad then i have to do it anyway. I dont know what i should do. Mike is also thinking of moving to australia and he would be my roomate and minimize a lot of the living expenses. Lemme know what you think.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 12:02 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment