.
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
yes i should update cause there are a few interesting things that have gone on. I righted a wrong (well i think i did anyways but the view on that is objective. All I know is I feel better about it now. Besides that I got in a "bitch fight" now, even though this "fight" was with a stupid bitch that deserves to get her head pounded in by my fist I think i showed great restraint in decided to hold her floppy girl slapping arms up in the air instead of ramming my fist into her face. I only punch though if someone lands a punch on me....and it would have taken forever for her to land one...geh. Kyla is an awesome fight starter though, although she denies knowing how drunk either of us were. (harder push than intended and i fell farther into fuck face then intended) haha Oh well. I still would like to kick that lil over achieving floor walker *who are supposed to tell the bouncer about trouble and not come and start shit themselves* this guy was a lil prick that prolly knew her and tried to blame me for the whole god damn thing. WELL SCREW YOU COCK SUCKER! haha yah i dun like him one bit.

And in other news i went to the library and got 2 books i never heard of by authors i never heard of either. Exciting....

AND i got those waffles that are square...not round...and fresh...not frozen. And DEY IS GOOOOOOD. Enough of this jibba jabba. Word to the wise, we got a month left do what you want lets have fun and quit the bitch trap!

Krista Experienced Paradise at 11:43 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment