.
Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I have arrived 

So i am here and my stuff is in this room but it is no way "put away". It is out of my way but it's not in it's place. Mom still has to bring some more of my stuff down. I just helped a 3rd year girl (first year here) from brandon or something move into the floor above me. I am awesome. Her name is amy. I also met a nice girl that seems to be ok her name is catherine. Tamara is my ra and she is pretty nice. Other than that i have met lots of people but i haven't really clicked with anyone else in the way that i think it will turn into a friendship or something. I finally got all my stuff straightened out today so now i am just going to look for second hand books. I will write soon.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 2:58 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment