.
Wednesday, October 22, 2003

hehehe 

You are an average Girly Magazine Quiz.
Cosmopolitan, Teen, Belle, etc etc. You were
probably written by a hungry primate and you
exist to perpetuate stereotypes to
impressionable young women (especially
concerning the purported importance of beauty
and having a boyfriend). The existence of these
magazines is both fascinating and revolting.

href="http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?The+Sun">Click
here for a revolting game.



WHAT KIND OF QUIZ ARE YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla
My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!


Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in. Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla



your a dork you bever had a chance not to be a
dork...you will always be a dork no matter what
cuz you are a loser..your not even a loser you
that is a disgrase to a losers..sorry for
calling you a loser..losers are better than
you!!!!!!!!!!!!try and change event though you
will never change!!!!!


are you a dork?
brought to you by Quizilla
this person is a dork.....and english is not their first language.




Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:59 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment