.
Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Job search........for AFTER graduation 

Call me crazy but i am going to be prepared god damn it. I have applied for a job informally (basically just snopping it out and telling them i am interested) with Eleven:a music company in Australia. Of course this has it's reasons, one it will be great with my Global Business Managment degree AND it just happens to be silverchair's managment company. OOOOO yeah baby......even if i didn't get to do anything with them just working for the same lil lable (4 artists) would be SWEET. Frig i will even work there for free and get some other dick ass job.

Anyways I am totally getting a french lop in April. It is going to live with me out of residence next year. I even told my parents. They dont even care this time. YAY. Mom said they were adorable. I think i will get a big fat boy and name him gunther. Maybe.....there will be a poll up on rabbit names soon. He or she is gonigto be a trained indoor rabbit. They can use litter boxes, come when called and sit pretty and everything. I love em. Plus they are bigger then some cats 10-15 lbs. Oooo baby.

Anyways shiva is here to go to the caf.

Lata

Krista Experienced Paradise at 7:11 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment