.
Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I am skipping class again 

And i dont like the pizza from the caf so i am paying 20 bucks for some good garlic finges and pizza for while i skip class. I also ordered a cell phone from fido. Twas cheap but they have no coverage in nb. Oh well i can pay 250 and get it unlocked and use it on rogers if i want. Either way it is still cheaper cause i dont have to sign a contract and if i got the same phone from rogers with no contract then it would cost me 100 bucks more than even after the unlock charge, so not bad i spose. It comes with an attatchable digital camera. Neato.
Anyways i am skipping macro ob and quantitive methodes again. Havent gone to math is about 2 weeks now. Hrm. I should go back there. But i am going to law and human resource econ today.
I have a zit.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 12:33 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment