.
Wednesday, January 21, 2004

ahhh Jin, if only you were my sunny 

y'all goin learn chinese, ma nee ta waaaa, y'all goin speak chinese

Jin is a chinese MC on the Ruff Rider lable. He has a song called hey jin or something that i remember hearing on the radio in the summer. Who would have thunk? Now he has a song out called "learn chinese".

I like him. He's nifty. He reminds me of Sunny....if sunny were to wrap. Sunny is not on a mission to get me ugg boots and to get a bunch to sell on ebay since there seems to be very few going for under $250 on there.

pink ones for $350 and if you gots the fluffy on the outside ones then woooo baby you gots yourself a cool $500. If i could have predicted this 2 years ago i would have filled my big red suitcase. Damn it. I thought they were cool. Why didnt i figure hollywood actors would want to wear them to premiers and the such. I thought the mall was riske.

mr. jin you are the sexiest man, mr. jin i like the way you do your thing. en too in gui, wan xui luo

Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:19 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment