.
Wednesday, January 14, 2004

getting old 

know how i can tell? Cause i have a huge wallet....not money in it though, other junk. Paper of all colors and sizes, in a long leather wallet which old women tend to favour. Except the older you get the more flowers are printed on the long wallet.

Also, I am beginning to forget to use the ATM machine...i am hitting buttons cause i dont really read the screen cause i am above and beyond giving a shit what it says. I entered my pin 3 times today. Neato.

As well, the post office is becoming a bit of a hang out for me. I just have so many things that need to be done there. This has never been a party of weekly life before. I am now one of those women who spend 15 minutes doing about 5 different things at the desk while hauling out their long leather/flowered wallet and putting papers in various piles and generally making a mess and wasting peoples time. But i dont care, i'm about and beyond that. You can wait for me, i have important paper work to send off different places. I have people and gov't agencies to pay money too because tghey fucked up, this visit totalling a mere $100 of fuck up money that the student loan people have caused. They are also causing visits to other places where i dump my purse and waste time in order to get the forms to waste time at the post office with.

Plus i am now starting to send things to people instead of seeing them in person. I think i will send ross a shirt. But he said he might be coming down this weekend. Alright so i guess i will wait to give it to him in person. The old lady in me really wants to send it though so i have another task for the post people.

I say people cause there are hardly any post-men now a days. I find that recently there are a heck of a lot more WOMEN working everywhere and less men. The men are prolly either home sitting on their ass. Or if you have a good man, he might be home cleaning the house so you dont have to have both jobs of house maker and provider. But some men think they are king shit and having a penis makes it so they dont have to do these things.

Strange that is. Women want to prove they can do everything men can do, but men dont even try. Maybe they know we have it shitty, or maybe they dont want to try because they will fail?
Who knows.

I'm just an old lady feminist. Maybe i will go buy a flowered wallet.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 1:33 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment