.
Thursday, January 29, 2004

"I love Australia" 

I love Australia, its endless skies,
Its fragile desserts, its hot meat pies.
I love those sunsets in W-A,
The kookaburras' laughter absolutely blows me away.

I love Australia, its southern stars,
Its ferny forrests, its Holden cars.
I love the corral, out in the bay,
The cockatoos' screeching positively drives me away.

There's Alice Springs, Uluru and the Olgas
Kakadu. Tingle Tree, Wave rock and the Twelve Apostles
There's Marble Bar, where the sun shines the hottest,
Lightning Ridge, Broken Hill, Gold Coast and Quokkas on Rottnest

I'll leave Australia some sunny day,
And fly to places far, far away.
But when I'm walking this old bush track,
The kookaburras' laughter, I know will bring me back
The kookaburras' laughter, I know will bring me back


Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:36 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment