.
Monday, January 05, 2004

i was thinking 

i am back in hali.


Anyways, on to better things. I was thinking about pumpkin and she really is a pretty rabbit. She is orange and brown and black all crazy designed. I think it is called tortoise. She loves to have her face rubbed.

I want a video card with at least 64mb on it. I want a computer that allows me to insert that somewhere. I formatted. Again. It's a habit. When a crack junkies life goes bad he does crack, when mine goes bad i format. She's running like a charm. I am now going to post how to format so next time i do it and forget a step i can go somewhere or call someone to come here and look it up.

HOW TO FORMAT WINDOWS 2000:

put black floppy in that says boot disk 98.
restart computer
A: will show up
type- format c:/s
then it will do a bunch of stuff
then hit Y for yes.
It will start formatting. When it is done it will be at A: again.
Then put the windows 2000 prof disc in cd rom. Even though it is the D: drive you have to say it is the E: drive. So type E: at the A: thinger. so now it is E:
then type i386\winnt32.exe

then let er go and click some ok's and yes's and wait about an hour. Then install everything. You will need the winzip disk to unzip the drivers for everything.


Krista Experienced Paradise at 10:50 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment