.
Thursday, January 29, 2004

lethargic 

I agree with Matt. Australia is bacon and eggs and orange juice on a sunday.
Matt and friends

and some more comments i agree with from here:

I like all of the unique animals in Australia, Elise.
I like the beach because it's clean and it makes nice sounds with the waves crashing down! Crystal!
I like Australia because it is fair to other people.

I like Australia because people come from all over the world to live here
What I like about Australia is the wide range of parks that people can go to, to play. I like Australia because of its people

I like Australia because you have the freedom to say what you like.

I love Australia because it is unique.

I like Australia because the animals can run free.

I like Australia because people celebrate all the different days like Australia Day and New Years.
"I love the spirit your people seem to (and I believe largely do) embody, of freedom within interdependence, respect for the cycle of life."
Peace, United States of America
*note- aussies dont like americans*
"I believe that Australia has a subtle but specific character in its people. It incorporates old fashioned things that are felt as well as unknowingly practiced and not often spoken. Things like standards, honesty, good as your word, mateship and enough is as good as a feast. An unspoken knowing that someone is a good person and irrespective of financial or social position, they are not only worth knowing but a privilege. I would like to reflect on this Australia Day, how very fortunate my country is to have evolved with these characteristics in tact and how we can preserve and share with our young and newcomers. I would like this share this Australia Day with an entire Nation in pride, love and anticipation-just being Australian. Its pretty damn good. God Bless Australia."
Margaret R.



Happy Belated Aussie day!


Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:46 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment