.
Saturday, March 06, 2004
Herb Curtis is one of my all time favourite authors. He has an awesome style and he really captures Miramichi life. I think every Miramichier should own a copy of the americans are coming trilogy including the last tasmanian and the lone angler. I am now reading the silent partner (awesome). I have also read a book called something about autum and summer? Can't remember. But I really think he needs some recognition. His books are David's Adams Richards X5. Really good interesting reads that carry you through and you are done before you know it. D. Richards is totally different. Each flip of the page inflicts pain, agonizing boring and over adjectived pain.

And yes i think i made up a new word just there.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 10:54 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment