.
Thursday, April 29, 2004

My Marks 

Well here they are, I may contest my stats one due to something that happened with my midterm...but as of now here they stand.

Marketing A-
Statistics C+
Business Communications B-
Comparitive Economics C
Organizational Behavior Part 2 B-

There was a question worth 6 marks on my midterm that i answered in the white space below the question instead of in the grid the prof provided. He gave me zero even though I did it 100% correct. He said that he couldnt give me marks because he had to be sure i knew the difference between my right answer being right and my initial draft work being right.

I emailed him to see if those 6 marks on the midterm would have enough weight to bring my mark up into B- range. If so then i will be contacting the registrar to contest it.


Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:32 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment