.
Sunday, April 18, 2004

well siree bob.... 

Mom and Dad are on there way to pick me up and take me to lunch before we stog the shit rightout of the rav4's ass.

Looking back at this year at uni, and reading tash's blog, I was trying to think of how i changed this year. I find a big change in myself every year. More so the year I came back from Australia, because I relized a lot of things about myself and the world around me. But on an average year, I think I incur some serious personal growth.

This year my focus seems to have been, I'm getting old. I mean, I am losing my party animal urges. I could give a shit if I ever drink again. Infact when I try to drink I just decide not to. And when I see people drinking and acting like drunkin dickheads I feel like slapping them.

Oh well. But now it is time to dismantle the computer and send it off with the rents. Jenni is doing the same at this very moment I think. See ya on the chi in 4.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 11:24 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment