.
Friday, May 07, 2004

friends 

was fantastic. You could really notice coutrney's pregerrs though. It was kind of funny, cause she was supposed to be watching her children be born (the ones she couldnt concieve) meanwhile she is standing there being like 6 or 7 months real life pregnant.

She did have a really hard time concieving in real life too though.

I liked how Pehobe had a lot to do with things in it. And I liked that they told us her and Mike were going to have lots of babies. I am soooo glad that ross and rachel got together, but really the paris thing didnt make sense. She was taking emma with here and for the first week she was leaving her with her mom to bring to paris? Why wouldnt emma stay with ross for the week and then go to paris. I guess they didnt think of that.

Also I dunno what Joey's spinoff is going to be. All I can tell is that there will be Chick and Duck junior and I think Monica and Chandler will be making guest appearances.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 8:25 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment