.
Thursday, May 20, 2004

Ooogly boogly eat your pie 

Well I thought it was about time for an update. I have been dance dance revolutioning every day (well minus one day and i wont be playing tonight cause i am staying at kylas) since i got the game. It is so friggin fun. I can do all but 2 songs in the basic mode. They are the real crazy techno songs which have absolutley no beat that you can dance to. I will conquer them sooner or later.

So tonight is the BBQ and I will be bringing ribs and ceasar salad up to kyla's. Should be a grand old time. I also have coolers there that I left. She's get them chillin for me. I totally know I will be in bed by 10 because I have to be to work in the morning at 8. I am used to getting up at 6:30 at the camp and having to leave by 7:30. Ross will most likely be picking me up at 7:50 at kyla's. That means I might get to sleep an extra half an hour.

I feel like leaving now and going to kyla's....but I can't. OH well.

Tracadie is most likely not on for this weekend as the nissan has no wheels. Wheels should be reattached by next week sometime...hopefully.

In other news: I had a huge strange blister from raking the leaves at the town house. Well the skin didnt break and the top layer was real thick so I left it. But then it got really itchy and i went to scratch and i removed a bunch. Now all that spot is shiny...not wet or anything...just SHINY. My new skin looks like plastic! Way to go body...creating plastic replacement skin.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 3:42 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment