.
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I was thinking 

this morning about my jaw pain. I remember reading that humans can hold emotion in and cause physical pain. Usually the body part inflicted with the pain has a bit to do with the emotional problem.

So, I have been noticing that I constanly hold my jaw sooooo tight. Lockdown. Perhaps that is why I have to crack it when I want to open my mouth to speak or open it for anything for that matter. Maybe it isn't the detists fault at all. Maybe it is just a coincidence that it has been hurting just after I went to him.

Perhaps. This is just a stab in the dark but if this pain IS pent up emtion with something to do with my mouth, then could it be my feelings about not speaking to joel? Or could it be my fatness and my body is pissed off and trying to lock down the entry hole. Maybe me is pissed off at my fatness. Who knows.

Also I had a dream last night that I was in China. I was using my 5 phrases I learned. Then people started speaking to me a mile a minute and I couldn't understand. So I got them to write it on a paper for me so I could read it. For some reason I could understand written mandarin but not spoken. Wierd. But I can understand the english type written mandarin, where it is written with english letters to sound the way the word is supposed to be pronounced. I think I will look for an english/mandarin dictionary or phrase book. I will be taking it at school anyways, so it should come in handy.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 9:07 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment