.
Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Alright so I got this program 

called w.blogger::v3.03::

it updates any kind og blog going. So now I can just copy and past and then just click a button and both will be published without having to log on to the individual websites. Excellent. Leave a comment or something if you want to be added to my friends list.

OH yes i just found out that the president of a aiesec in quebec is planning a road trip for her and her trainees. I offered them a place to stay here on their way to Halifax. So far, 2 aussie (male) have confirmed and one romanian. A third aussie is deciding. EXXXXXCELLENT. wahaha

Also Janet wants to come down for the Irish festival on the 16th and 17th. Kewlness
I will be going to china from aug 1 to 24.

So this summer should be good, whats left to er.

I am going to be having a party while the aiesec'ers (@'s) are here so stay tuned.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 8:30 PM
(1) comments

Comments:
wow! you're getting home just after me! we should have a combined welcome home bash at the bh or something...
 
Post a Comment