.
Thursday, July 29, 2004

and all that was left was a card that said, "Kelly, thanks for the optimum points man" 

So holy CRIPES hahaha *just got back from kelly's blog* I spent way too much time out last night. I was supposed to be back at the camp by 7:30 but I totally lost track of time. I even forgot really (in the front of my brain anways) that I HAD to really try to get home cause Aunt Linda and Uncle Gary and that crowed was there. Well, I don't feel horrible about it, since they have been standing me up my whole life. I really, honestly didn't think they would for a million years ever show up for dinner last night. When I came in Dad was wondering where I had been. He thought I had stayed away on purpose to intentionally miss the visit. Maybe on a subconcious level I did. I dont know. Apparently they all want me to visit them when I am in Ottawa. They say if I can't get to see them they will come to see me. Yeah. Let's just see what happens with that.

Wings were good. I think I was full after I ate them, but of course I didn't think I was, so we ordered a kitchen sink. WELLL I was so full my already pot belly was sticking out to be like ...like....a KEG belly. And Kelly, well she doesn't have a belly but she mentioned quite a few times how full that belly was.

Kelly had some drinks, which taste like sex. But awesome good tasting chocolaty, banana sex. Kyla ordered one too. Then we had cokes. Then we were still eating (and they bought my dinner AND gave me going away gifts *THANKS*) and Kelly was saying something about the time...or maybe Kyla did. I am not sure. I was trying to monopolize all conversation with jabber cause I am leave and I feel I have to jam the missing 3 weeks of Krista talk all into now. I remember doing this with australia too. I am very annoying before I leave for a trip. ANYWAYS

Kyla was supposed to meet some guy about a lap top around back of the civic centre. Back by the dumpster. He had the stuff and she had the money. He was going to sell her a dime bag of 16 mb of ram, in a laptop. But this was all to take place at 7. So we are stuffing our faces with wings and such *stuff* *munch* *lick* *dip* *slurp* and kyla is like what time is it? kelly:"five to seven i think" kyla: *queer face, like kelly just told her boys could now have babies* "no it isnt" Krista: *thinking* if she knows it isnt 7 why is she upset.... i think maybe i should look at my watch kelly:"yeah really i think it's five to 7, why?" Kyla:"are you serious!?!?!" Krista: *looks at watch, counts numbers, hand in between dot and 12.....* Yup, it IS five to 7" kyla:"fuck." ......"shutup!?" Krista and kelly: "yeah it's really 7" Kyla: "holy fuck i gotta go" and then there was a bunch of holy fucks and shits and a lot of movement and kyla was off to make a deal. A late deal.

With kyla gone, kelly and i reassessed our food. There was lots. More of it then there was us. I am not sure when we stopped eating. All i know is, that I was thinking I wouldnt fit into anything in that whole damn mall after that. I didn't really fit into too much, but i got two awesome sweaters I will be able to wear in China, cause they are so thin.
I got some earings too and a bunch of stuff at the shoppers. I got my passport photo, which looks like some convict right out of compton (skunk ridge) is going on a nice lil international trip....to sell drugs....which they were on in the picture so they could walk around the air port high and authorties would ask for the photo and be like "oh ...thats normal for her". Yeah ...sell drugs and kill people...maybe rape rabbits. That's what that passport photo looks like. But it is only going to be used for my visa to enter China, and my passport one is a million times better. That makes me feel ok about looking like a rabbit rapist.

So I bought a bunch of stuff I needed in shoppers and Kelly helped me around, holding stuff, pointing stuff out, fighting with me over buying things I didn't need. (i won a bottle of nail polish and boy does it look nice today VICTORY) Then at the cash I didn't have my optimum card and i said "do you want to use your's kell?" she like ok. She asked them if they could see how many points she has, they did and she cashed em in for a WHOPPING $25 bucks off my stuff. So, she spent way too much money on me yesterday. I will have to find kyla and kelly something cool to bring home, for sure.
Speaking of which, Ross kept me up till 1 discussing lots of things, but mainly, what kind of an awesomley wickid gadget he wants.

We talk about what might exist and then we discuss what we think something that awesome might cost. I don't think it will be very accurate.

Grammy gave me money. She's great.

Dad is all sentimental about me going. He was talking to me a lot last night, and even this morning. He is counting the days until I go.

I found a 1/4 inch dowl rod of wood i had around. Well....mom put it on my bed to get it out of her house, along with a bigger dowl. Anyways...i broke the lil one into smaller pieces for pumpkin and HAHAHAHAHAH. There is one about the size of a 12 inch ruler (so maybe 10 or 11 inches haha) that she picks up and literally jabs it around and wiggles it back and forth all while she is kind of little rabbit jumping and streatching way up and side to side sometimes with her lil front paws up like hands. It looks like she is fencing. I say "sword fight! sword FIGHT!" and she goes right to town with her sticks. AHAH and she likes to have a clean potty, so i was balancing all these sticks on the corner of her potty. She would glare and me and pick them up one by one and throw them to the outside. The great big stick, I put it on top of her kennel and she got up there and was head butting it off. She hates it when you mess anything of hers, or move it around. She would get mad at me and turn around and dig in her towel. *DIG DIG DIG* *glares at me *digdigdigdig* *bite bite bite* *glare*bitebitebitebitebite* haha
then she ripped a rabbit food bag all to shit...she has that laid out in her cardboard box. She already shredded the middle by digging so now she is shredding the sides by biteing and ripping. I gave her a stuffed wizard toy to play with. She doesn't like him. She picked him up by the bear once and moved him out of her way, but that was it.

There is a little model rabbit that is furry that she hates. It is holding one ear up. That must mean "fuck you" in rabbit cause pumpkin will kick, bite and grunt at it, it you leave it on the floor long enough.

I never saw teapot all day yesterday. So when I saw her this morning she wanted to cuddle but I had to leave. She was glad to see me.

I only have one day of work left.

Krista Experienced Paradise at 9:16 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment