.
Friday, July 23, 2004

I may as well Update 

Since there isn't anything to do at work right now...ha...like there ever is.

Tonight I will be welding a cage for pumpkin and prolly not doing much else, seeing how that will take me until night fall and then I will have to square some things away for China. AKA clean my room and do laundry.

Saturday Jenni and Amy have said they may venture up for a visit. If they do I might go for a swim, have a drink or maybe venture out for a canoe. Also on Saturday I will be cleaning, packing, doing up recruitment and finishing pumpkins cage if it is still not done. Saturday I hope to be able to get down to cares and BBQ myself some chicken breasts with my fav VVQ sauce from Sobey's. If that doesn't happen.....well..... I guess I will still be at home doing things that are boring and hateful.

Sunday. Well what to do with sunday. I would like to think I will take Sunday off and go tubing with Jenni and Amy, since they made a special trip for it and all. I have some shibby i could contribute to that event. Jenni knows what that means.

Next week is my last week of work. Then I will go out Friday night and then pack up and finish things all day saturday and go to bed early saturday night. The next morning I fly out quite early from moncton.

Once in Ottawa I will be updating everyday (I hope) and I hope to keep it to that in China and Hong Kong as well. I will be posting in the same spot as I am now. No fancy (where I am now) blog for me. Not enough effort to put into that. I want to post everyday so I have a record of events and thoughts about the trip.

Well...later

Krista Experienced Paradise at 4:10 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment