.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004

little shoes and web cams 

This is a long weekend this weekend. I won't really be able to enjoy it like I would normally like to. At home.

Teapot is acting really strange latley, I am not sure if it is because I cut her hair short of she knows I am leaving and is worried. She is not used to being cuddled in the past few years as we have had 3 dogs most of the time and they have always lived outside. Also Ross and I have been away at school or living and town, therefor she got less attention. Well latley she has been knocking on the door a lot wanting in. When she gets in she is all figgity, laying on the floor, getting up with me on the couch, getting down and sniffing, getting back up, laying on the floor and rolling over, wanting back outside, coming back and repeating. You let her out and she is so glad to be out of the house. 5 minutes later she is back wanting in! I don't get it. But last night on my way home from mom and dad's i sat on the steps like i used to and she cuddled right close and rested her head squished against my knee. I love her sooo much.

Mom is worried about my leaving. When anyone talks about it she has this look on her face like she is going into battle and is trying to make it look like she isn't scared. She's funny.

Nana, Mom and I went to Bathurst for shopping and dinner yesterday. It was good time. I stuffed my self rediculous full at St. Huberts. Then we got an overly expensive icecream. I pointed out to mom there was orange creamsible flavoured icecream cause I thought she liked it. She took that as me saying I wanted it. She ordered it, then i followed up with my order and she didn't know wtf was going on. Mom got stuck with orange creamsicle and didn't want it. hehe. I wasnt about to give up my knock off oreo icecream.

Tonight I am going with the girls to the mall for wings. At the same time I have to get my passport photo taken at Kodak. After wings I am going to do some shopping for some summer business casual things to wear on the mission and THEN I am going to have to go to shoppers and pick up some things for my trip. Kelly had wanted me to go to the movies, but I just dont have time. Aunt Linda and Uncle Gary and their nest might be coming to the camp for supper and I will feel a tad but guilty if I dont see them. Since they make no effort to EVER come see me when they are town, I won't feel horrible.... They asked if I was going to stop in for a visit when I am in Ottawa. I doubt it. "I just don't have time, you know how it is" The same shitty excuse Linda gives me. I will have lots of time for walking around Ottawa and going to clubs though. You know how it is...

Well this is enough of this for now, talk to you later[start kylaness] lovvies[/end kylaness]



Krista Experienced Paradise at 9:20 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment