.
Friday, December 24, 2004

Old fashioned sleepover 

Attendance: Kyla, Kat, Jenni, Crystal and myself

Quotable Quotes:

"Mick Jagger"- Kyla when trying to read the questions for trivial pursuit but instead read the answer outloud.

"When I was having sex with....*long pause to try and remember who she was talking about*"- Jenni

"Makes you less have cottage cheese"- Krista saying why its good not to like silk panties

"Juice Newton"- Kyla reading question (Krista thought it sounded funny so wrote it down)

"just go around the rim"- Kat on how to pay the game

"Jenni always gets the fuckin questions that are fucking fuckings"- Kyla

"Skate Biking"- Krista's answer to what sports are played on the ESPN extreeme sport network

"I don't want to grad you in your shnapper"- Crystal trying to get pen from Krista

"thats not a phone, thats a cassette tape!" -Crystal yelling at Kyla, while Kyla moved the wrong pieces all over the place.

"I love Music Machine"- Krista when talking about IMAC

"Benny's Hill"- Kat not able to recognize or read the words Benny Hill

"Marie Osmond sells 3rd base on the shopping network"-Kyla mixing up a question with the answer of totally different question.

"Do they?" - Kat about people recording us talking

"because they sound funny" - Kyla

"your a gay question" - Kat to kyla

"I shook the lava lamp, I gotta sneeze"- Kyla switching gears

"Did I answer with a noun?"- Krista being stupid

"nigga bum....la la la.. in the stinnnnk" - Krista singing for no reason

Question: "What was the catch phrase of Jacko the Aussie energiser spokesman?" Answer: "Oy" -All "what the fuck?!"

"I tried to wash my hands with the cover of your shaving cream"- Kyla to Ross

*insert comments about pinks and stinks* and more singing by krista

"Guys I think we are better at talking about sex"- Kat on our abilities to play trivial pursuit.


Krista Experienced Paradise at 6:07 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment