.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Reflection 

Last night I was looking at this old blog with Sasha. I decided I should maybe try and update it. I really hate livejournal.

So ....it looks as though I am in just as a complicated and pathetic situation with Tim now as I was with Joel. Why do I stay? Why am I a sucker for torment?

Everyone else says that if they had to put up with these things they would leave. I try to leave and turn my back, but I can't. I can't make myself give up on someone.

Tonight is going to be hard for me. I am going to have to ask a lot of tough questions, and make sure I get the answers. I can't just let it slide anymore.

I guess I'll update later...

National Congress was super duper fun by the way. YAY Calgary!

Krista Experienced Paradise at 1:30 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment